February 07, 2012

In Love

On our way back home from Malpe, Adi and I had a long conversation in the bus. I was asking about his friends in school and he suddenly said "I think J and A have fallen in love". I asked him why he thought so and he said, "In my 2nd day of school, I saw them both talking to each other and that means they are in love. And it is a very big love. Also G and G talk to each other a lot so even they must be in love!!" I had to try really hard to not laugh and then asked him if has fallen in love and he said a very emphatic No! He also promised to tell me when he does fall in love :) The best part was, after a few quiet minutes, he asked me, "Will I have to marry the girl I love?" and I answered "only if you are still in love with each other when you are old enough to marry". He seemed to be happy with this answer and went on to talk about something else.

My son, who has always wanted to marry me because he thought that's the only way he can be with me forever, is now thinking of marrying someone else. Boo hoo!!! Its sure hard to let go!!! :))

No comments: