February 07, 2012

Family

Adi & I spent the last 5 days at Malpe. It's been almost 4 months since our last visit and I was missing home very, very much. When Vikram Uncle (my Dad's youngest brother) passed away, I decided to visit Malpe for his 13th day ceremony and stay on for a few days more. Although I am not in favor of Adi missing school unless really required, I convinced myself that a few days should not matter. And I am glad we went coz Adi got to meet all his cousins, uncles, aunts, grandparents, etc. He took part in the 13th day ceremony (some parts which only men could do), got to eat some traditional food (which I never make), played in the beach and got to know his family a little more. He adores his cousins and he spent a lot of time playing and eating along with them - he even went off with Arnav's (his cousin brother) home without even saying Bye to me!! Now looking forward to Adi's summer holidays so that we can spend a longer time at home.


No comments: