January 31, 2012

Sunny Corner

Has been a while since I have either posted or used my camera (except for yesterday when I took pictures for a friend's products) so decided to do both today. Saw Adi sitting at this sunny corner in our study room and found it to be the perfect time and place to take some pictures. Adi had missed school today - apparently his leg was hurting from a fall that he had TWO days back. After an hour of limping around in the morning (when there was still some scope for me to send him to school), he was zooming around the house in his skates!! The hurt had simply disappeared!! :)






2 comments:

Aparna said...

Loved the colours and Adi's expressions of course are amazing as usual.. whether model or photographer should get more credit I don't know :).

LOL at the tale of the disappearing leg pain ;), even my younger fellow knows enough to cough woefully in the morning and say "Amma, I don't think I can go to school today!" - kids these days!!

poornima said...

All credit goes to the model of course!!! :) I swear, kids are too funny...the stories they come up with!! :)