May 10, 2013

Sushi love

Sushi - I've always wanted to try it but could never bring myself to eat it. Just the thought of raw fish in the sushi turns me off. I've had vegetarian sushi (used to be my everyday lunch at one time), chicken sushi and crab shushi (thanks to Adi who ordered for it) but never one with fish in it. But Adi - he loves it!!! And whenever its in the menu - he has to order for it!

I dont remember the first time that Adi tried Sushi. I do remember that he ordered for crab sushi during our trip to Penang. Am not sure if this was his first time - but he did know the word Sushi so maybe he had tried it while we were in UK. The next time was during our trip to Thailand where he had an entire plate of sushi and didn't want to share even a single one with me!! And then today he saw that it was on the menu at LikeThatOnly restaurant and promptly ordered for one ie. after he made me read out the different varieties of sushi available. And after each bite, he kept saying its awesome and even went upto the chef and told him that it was good and thanked him :)

Couple of pics from LikeThatOnly taken today..

 photo photo25_zps35a0dd87.jpg

 photo photo24_zpsf1c10092.jpg

No comments: